Planning your wedding can take over your life. If you are working a full-time job as well, you may find it overwhelming and just want to ditch it all and elope. While this temptation surely crosses every bride-to-be and groom to be’s mind, the wedding will be worth it. It will be worth all the scheduling, interviewing, sampling and stress. You will get out of your wedding what you put into it and we know you want it to be perfect. One element that every wedding has, and that deserves to be perfect is the first dance. The first dance that you and your partner will dance to is a special moment and will be cherished by you both for the rest of your lives.
Arthur Murray Dance Studios of the D.C. area offer wedding dance lessons. You will know that when you sign up for dance classes at Arthur Murray, you will be getting some of the finest dance lessons available. Arthur Murray is synonymous with dance and in the century that Arthur Murray studios have been teaching people to glide around dance floors, a method has been invented that helps people to dance. Even people who are convinced they have two left feet can be taught enough dance moves to impress the in-laws and doubtful friends when it comes to the first dance at the wedding.
What to Expect
- When you first call about wedding dance lessons, we will set up a wedding dance consultation. You will receive one private introductory lesson.
- You will be entitled to a 25 percent discount on your first dance package.
- Your wedding party will also get discounts on dance lessons.
- You and your dance teacher can decide on a song (if you don’t already have one).
- You can choose a standard dance, or choose to have a special dance choreographed just for the two of you.
- You will gain confidence, poise, and grace.
- You will be taught the steps and how to move fluidly and gracefully.
Don’t Have a Song Yet?
If you don’t have a song yet, don’t worry you can find one. You want one that captures the essence of your relationship. You two will know best if your relationship is best defined by any of the following:
- A classic like “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong,
- ”I Can’t Help Falling In Love with You”, by Elvis
- “As” by Stevie Wonder
- Or something more contemporary such as Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud.”,
- Van Morrison has both “Someone Like You” and “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You.”
There are so many great songs, we could go on and on. What matters is that that song means something special to you and your partner. If you want something to go with a particular dance type and start there, your dance teacher can help you start there so that you have the first dance of your dream.
Call one of studios today. We have seven studios in the D.C. metro area. Call today to get started.