The Arthur Murray Franchised Dance Centers of Washington, DC are committed to preserving your right to privacy. While we don't ask for any registration or personal information to browse our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet. Arthur Murray does not collect identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page, our Newsletter page, or other means. Arthur Murray stores its customer information in a password-protected database to fulfill your requests for certain services. All information You submit to us is confidential and we do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property (Use of Site Material)
The contents of this site, including, without limitation, Web site design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter "Content") are owned by or licensed to Arthur Murray, clients, and partners of Arthur Murray, and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
Arthur Murray Newsletter
The only user submitted data that is actively collected by Arthur Murray are email addresses of individuals who opt-in to our Arthur Murray Newsletter program or voluntarily contact us via online forms and e-mails. These addresses are not typically viewed by a human being unless there is some problem with the database. Users may remove their email address from our list by unsubscribing to our Arthur Murray Newsletter. All collected data may be kept indefinitely and used for internal business and marketing purposes, such as assessing traffic patterns and usage of various features on the site, but will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties for any purposes. Notwithstanding any other statements or representations here or elsewhere on our site, Arthur Murray reserves its right to disclose any information in its possession if it is required to do so by law.
Client listings and access through Arthur Murray Web Site
The Arthur Murray Web site contains links to Web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners, contributors and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way Arthur Murray Web site does. We are not, however, in control or responsible for other website's privacy practices or website content. Occasionally, you may receive cookies or see pop-up windows from third party advertisers, partners and vendors when accessing these sites or content featured on them. We do not control these cookies or pop-up windows. If You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, You do so at Your own risk.
Security of Arthur Murray' Network and Systems:
Violations to system or network security are prohibited, and can result in criminal and civil liability. Continuous attempts to infiltrate or damage network security and systems may be treated as violations. Arthur Murray will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations are as listed, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of Arthur Murray's system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of Arthur Murray's system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail spam, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- You are responsible for Your own communications and their consequences. Therefore, do not submit any of the following: material that is copyrighted; material that reveals trade secrets; material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; sexually explicit images; advertisements or solicitations of business; chain letters or pyramid schemes. Do not impersonate another person under any circumstance while submitting information or communicating with Arthur Murray.